Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOST Megos

Four of the LOST Mego action figures that were on preorder
from Entertainment Earth have arrived!
Ben, Kate, Locke and Hurley have joined 
Man in Black and Jacob.

I am really excited about customizing these figures since
stumbling upon the amazing customizations
done by Scott Adams (@megoscott on Twitter)

He has created a Dharma Van and is working on Oceanic 815
for the figures. He also has created custom outfits for some of the
Megos. I spent the better part of last weekend following the links
on his blog to purchase items to embark on my own LOST Mego Island.

I'll be updating this collection blog with the customizations as they are complete.
In the meantime, I highly recommend checking out Scott's blog :

 Closeups of each of the new figures:

Ben in "Others" clothing

Kate 

Locke

Hurley dressed in his Santa Rosa robe and slippers

Jack, Sayid, Sawyer, Juliet, Miles and Claire
are the next figures scheduled for release in July.
They can be preordered at Entertainment Earth.

2 comments:

  1. Mine arrived yesterday and I am really digging them! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, I'm thinking a Star Trek Bridge playset would make for an awesome conversion in into the Swan Station....put bunks in the right compartment. make a geodome facade along the back for the computer room....

    ReplyDelete