Sunday, October 13, 2013

"The Candidates" by Joshua Budich


I've fallen woefully behind on framing the latest additions 
to my LOST Art Collection.
I framed "The Candidates" today.
The artist is Joshua Budich and the print
is a limited edition of 100.  My print is #14/100.


The print measures 18" x 24" and was part of 
The Bad Robot Art Experience at Gallery 1988
earlier this year.

The name and number and each Candidate is included
at the base of each image.

Another element of the print is the inclusive of the Lighthouse. 
It is reminiscent to me of the design by Ian Knight/zort70
the included the names of members of The LOST Args.
I ordered both Tshirt and tote bag versions of the designs.


(I am Candidate #69 and obviously rejected)



The image was also included on a custom poster made for
the LOSTies gathered together for Comic Con 2011 and
residing at "The Barracks".

The Tshirt & tote will accompany me to the 
LOST Reunion in September of 2014.
(yay! CANNOT WAIT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment