Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Polar Bear Bobble Head

The Polar Bear Bobble Head
by Bif Bang Pow!
was the SDCC Exclusive this year.
I stopped by the Entertainment Earth booth
to see him in person. I had preordered him 
(along with the LOST Megos figures)
and knew he wouldn't be shipped until after I
returned home from Comic Con.


I was a little disappointed that landscape-oriented packaging
hadn't been created. It was the same Dharma Initiative box
as the other LOST Bobble Heads, with a Polar Bear
 sticker affixed to the box.


The Polar Bear Bobble Head is fierce.



He's a great addition to the
LOST Bobble Head line-up.


1 comment:

  1. I have read a couple of the posts on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my website also and let me know your opinion.

    Oneminime

    ReplyDelete