Friday, October 23, 2009

Anxiety

I am very anxious and nervous about today's reveal of Poster 10 in the LOST Underground Art Project. I am 9/9 so far, but the stakes go up each week. The "Underground" is kinda gone. The Art Project is pretty well known at this point, and many of the prints are being purchased with the intent of resale on a quick flip. They are being listed on ebay before they are even in hand for upwards of 10x the original price. It is making it increasingly more difficult to complete my set with so many people in on the event. And I certainly cannot afford to pay the scalper prices if I am not fast enough on a purchase.

Did I mention I LOVE LOST? I think that TPTB have done an incredible job and this fan appreciation event is just awesome. I just wish that the profiteers would stay out of it.

*****UPDATE*****
My order for poster #10: The Swan Station by Rob Jones was confirmed. I can exhale.
(until next week, anyway...)

No comments:

Post a Comment