Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Loss of Sanity and Rationality

I am pretty well convinced that any sanity or rationality I may have once possessed has vanished. Case in point: I bought DIRT on ebay. Yes, you read that right. I BOUGHT DIRT! (But it is awesome dirt.) About 2 years ago, I saw a listing on ebay for a vial of the ash/dirt that surrounded Jacob's cabin in episode 3.20(when Ben first takes Locke to the cabin to see Jacob.)
 


Fans of LOST were vacationing in Hawaii and while on a tour of LOST filming locations, discovered that some of the ash still remained at the site. Below is picture of the site and screencap of same location from Episode 3.20. The final photo is the ash being collected by the ebay seller's relative. I have the vial on display with my LOST McFarlane action figures.

Photobucket


 

 
Posted by Picasa

*EDIT* After seeing the first few episodes of Season 6, I feel a little less foolish for having purchased the ash. It is way more important to the story than I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment