Monday, January 11, 2010

The LOST Underground Art Project Shadowbox

I completed my DCaaPB shadowbox tonight. It contains reveal swag and mementos from the reveals, as well as a few items that are exclusive and personal to me. A huge thank you goes to the wonderful friends who were generous to send some of the items my way:

*Sue aka AZSue/seaque for the "IThinkThatManWasYou" bookmark from reveal #5 at The University of Arizona bookstore
*Alice aka comixguru for the "I <3 My Shih-Tzu Tshirt (previous post) from reveal #7 at Rusty's Discount Pet Center. I used the shirt as a mast for my poster tube raft (pictured), also thanks to Alice for the custom-designed name tag made for reveal #16 at Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles. *88-Keys for "Baggage Claim" which contained the url for frame #9 *Mary Ann aka lostgeekglaskow for the Widmore Publishing backer board from reveal #11 in Glasgow. *Amy Lynn for "DidYouBuryIt" ping pong ball from reveal #13 at Spin in NYC. *Clay aka jarofclay73 for high-res scans of Ajira travel brochure & contents from reveal #14 in Hawaii. *Anne for Chang napkin from 44th Ward in Chicago, the site of the 15th reveal. *All of my friends at the Gallery 1988 LOST Art Exhibit who carried Head-On-A-Stick: comixguru, maven, Justin, and especially Lottery Ticket. *MIb for sending me the limited edition Expose mug, given to her by Darlton. WOW! Amazing! *Rob Perrin for inspiring the inclusion of a F5 key in my display. *Brett aka Hefty for the 'Disciples of Tyson' button. *Thorsten Wulff for compiling the wonderful LostArgs poster presented to TPTB at Gallery 1988. *Ian Knight aka Zort70, the incredibly patient adminstrator at LostArgs.com. He kept everyone in line and focused, before, during and after each reveal. *The Cadre members, especially Miles aka ReverendMilo. Your antics brought a smile to my face every day. *THE ARTISTS! Wow! The contributions these talented people made are amazing. *All the wonderful friends I have made over the last six months....you all made this a wonderful experience.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: