Sunday, April 4, 2010

McFarlane Series One Diorama - The Hatch


Due to space considerations, I only have a display model of The Hatch. I was eagerly anticpating the release of the Series Three figures, and The Crash Diorama so thought I would show a little restraint. Alas, the Series Three figures were canceled. I was so disappointed. I really wanted to add Desmond, Sayid, Claire and Ben to my collection (especially Desmond!).

The box for The Hatch is in the top of a closet, so I snagged this packaging photo from the McFarlane website. I also included one of the professional photos from the site. My pictures are strictly point and shoot and I know they are lacking in just about every aspect.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the McFarlane stuff; I completed my set a few weeks back. Had to go to eBay to pick up the last one -- Sawyer.

    This really is an amazing collection. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the world's preeminent collection of LOST goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! It has gotten so difficult and expensive to acquire some of the McFarlane figures. I wish we could convince them to release Series 3!!!

    ReplyDelete