Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maintenance and Updates

I am in the processing of transferring photos of some of my collection from photobucket to Picasa Web Albums. Early posts were made with very small photos before I began posting directly from Picasa. I was unhappy with the layout, so am taking the time to revise some entries. I should probably take some replacement pictures as well. As mentioned before, my photography skills are severely lacking. But if you squint, everything looks a little better.

There should be some new pictures and posts appearing shortly. I've been coping with the loss of LOST by adding to the LOST art collection, as well as numerous purchases of on-screen props and other merchandise. My postman is earning an inflated Christmas bonus. I feel like I am doing my little part to boost the economy....

No comments:

Post a Comment