Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dharma Swan Temporary Tattoos

I had a brainstorm after seeing the LOST Season 2 premiere. The Swan Hatch logo inspired me to order custom Dharma temporary tattoos (and reorder...and reorder..final count stands at total of 10,000). I sold them for about 3 years on eBay to help defray the cost of my LOST collection. The tattoos were sold in set of 5 for $3. I've sent them to 29 countries and every state in the US. During the final season of LOST, I decided to give them away to fellow fans and friends. I am currently down to the last few and am happy to send to anyone that wants one. The offer is open worldwide and FREE. Please DM me on twitter - user name @andalone. If I'm not following you, just request a follow so you can DM me. The offer holds until I run out of temporary tattoos. I'll update this post when supply is gone.
 
Posted by Picasa
From andalone

No comments:

Post a Comment