Sunday, December 5, 2010

Requesting Autographs

I have been inspired by the amazing collection of LOST autographs amassed by Mark of  http://lostified.com
My mission is to acquire the autograph of everyone who has appeared on LOST (or at least make the attempt). As I began my Journey Through the LOST Encyclopedia, I was dismayed to discover how many of the secondary character and guest star autographs were missing from my collection.

I have managed to acquire signed photos of all of the primary cast of LOST. So I have been spending a lot of time lately writing to to secondary cast members and guest stars, requesting autographs. Mark has been very helpful in directing me to databases of contact addresses, and providing great suggestions to ensure success.

This is a very time consuming project. Each request is a hand written letter, and I am including screen capture photos from LOST in each envelope for the actors to sign, along with a SASE. I am also in the process of buying a lot of trading cards that contain the guest star signatures from their appearances on other shows. I'll be posting photos here and at
http://myjourneythroughthelostencyclopedia.blogspot.com
if/when I receive responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment