Wednesday, November 17, 2010

drMikey - "What's a Four Letter Word For I Don't Care?"

Mike Stanton aka drMikey offered pairs of paintings from The Harmonic Resonance Project in auctions for charity a few weeks ago. The proceeds of the auctions benefited Child's Play, a charity that benefits sick kids in children's hospitals with gifts of toys,games,gifts and cash. I was proud to be high bidder in several of the auctions. My friend Rob Perrin won the first pair of paintings auctioned for Child's Play: Walt and Michael. Check out his blog,My Mind Bloggles. I won the next auction featuring portraits of Shannon and Boone.

The painting of Shannon is titled: What's a Four Letter Word For I Don't Care?". Shannon's quote from Season One of LOST was also the solution to the puzzle that revealed her portrait in The Harmonic Resonance Project. The painting measures 16"x20" and was limited to an edition of 5. My painting is numbered #4/5. drMikey signed and numbered the back of the painting and also provided a Certificate of Authenticity.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff from DrMikey, as always. Michael & Walt arrived at my door just the other day; they are both also numbered 4 of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been checking your blog, looking for post about them!

    ReplyDelete