Thursday, November 4, 2010

LOST University Dorm Room Props

I was surprised and flabbergasted upon the delivery of a mystery package yesterday. It was sent to me by my friend and fellow Lostie, Alice/comixguru. The contents were 2 items from the D23 LOST University dorm room, an LU pillow and LU pennant.
From andalone

These items were not available for sale to the public and have been stored away since the D23 exhibit was dismantled. I am so very grateful to Alice for thinking of me when granted access to the LU props. Below is video of the LOST University dorm room I found on youtube. The pillow can be seen on the bed, and the pennant is one of several on bulletin board.


The other LOST University items in my collection can be seen here: http://amazingexgirlfriend.blogspot.com/2009/10/back-to-school.html

No comments:

Post a Comment