Monday, May 9, 2011

LOST Bobble Heads - The Gang's All Here

The four LOST Bobble Heads I had on pre-order from
Entertainment Earth arrived last week, at least a month 
ahead of schedule. That's the good news......

The bad news is that 3 of the 4 bobbles were broken on arrival.
Entertainment Earth has fantastic customer service, and is 
sending replacements for Desmond - broken of base, 
Jack - broken at ankles,and Sawyer - nozzle of gun 
broken off. (Arzt arrived intact.)

I super-glued the broken pieces back together as best 
I could, but the breaks are very evident as small fragments
 from along break lines were pulverized in shipment. 
Also - Jack bobble has weird crazy eyes, so very relieved
 that replacement is on it's way. I'll post close-up photos when 
they arrive.

In the meantime,  the most recent bobbles have joined the rest
of the LOST Bobble gang.....


(excuse the antiquated cassette/cd player - I have a huge
box of *vintage* music on cassette I bought at garage sale,
and needed something to play them on.)

***UPDATE***
The replacement bobbles arrived in pristine condition, 
so I have taken the mended guys to my office to 
keep me company. They are already providing 
amazing stress relief. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to follow up and let you know how great I treasured discovering your web site today. I'd consider it a real honor to operate at my place of work and be able to operate on the tips shared on your blog and also be a part of visitors' responses like this. Should a position connected with guest article author become on offer at your end, make sure you let me know.

    Oneminime

    ReplyDelete