Tuesday, June 28, 2011

drMikey Art Sale

One of my favorite artists is having a sale on
both original LOST paintings and prints!  

drMikey aka Mike Stanton has lowered the price on LOST posters
to $15.00, with free shipping within the United States.
The four original LOST paintings range in price from $300 to $1800.

Don't miss your opportunity to own amazing LOST 
art at a bargain price. I am so proud to own both
prints and six of the original paintings
from drMikey's Harmonic Resonance Project.

"Unstuck"                       "Locke in Black" 
    

"Ab Aeterno"                      "Progress"
    [DSC01817.JPG]

"Charlie's Shoe"

"I Will Always Be LOST, 
I Will Never Be LOST Again"
  

"System Failure"

Original Paintings
  


I also took advantage of sale and 
ordered a print I didn't have yet...
"This Place is Special"
is 24" x 18".

I am hopeful the "The Moth" painting will be made 
available as print shortly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment