Sunday, June 19, 2011

LOST Official Props: Candlestick

As noted in earlier posts, I purchased a number of the minor
LOST props that were sold in at the Prop Warehouse sale
in Hawaii. I specifically purchased props that were distinctive
in appearance, thinking they would be easier to
locate in specific episodes of LOST.

That being said, I haven't been able to pinpoint
the specific episodes for most of the props during my
rewatches (yet). I get too involved in the story 
and forget to check for props.......

I am almost certain that this candlestick appeared
in a Sayid-centric episode as it is Middle-Eastern/Mediterranean
in style. I would appreciate a heads up
if anyone knows in which episode it can be seen.


The candlestick (as well as all of the other props)
came with a COA.


No comments:

Post a Comment