Friday, June 17, 2011

LOST Script Offered

One of the greatest and unexpected gifts
LOST has given me is friendship.
I have become acquainted with 
amazing and wonderful people
through my extreme fandom of LOST.

I was recently contacted by LOST fan and fellow
collector, Madison Zoepel.
She asked my assistance in offering
her autographed script from the "Pilot"
episode. It is signed by 10 cast
members and JJ Abrams.



Madison is trying to raise money for a trip and
wanted to offer the opportunity to own the
script to a LOST fan before she went the eBay route.

The script is a rare final production copy, and has
been authenticated and includes a COA.
Additional photos can be provided on request.
You can contact Madison at
mzoepel@norcat.org
for more information and/or
to make an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment