Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bad Robot Says: Here's A Whole World of Fun!

The first five of the prints I purchased from the 
Bad Robot Art Experience Art Show
have arrived! These prints were purchased
for me by my poster buddy Amy B./Nerderific.
I ordered *a few more*
once online sales became available.

I have already framed one of the prints.
This is a limited edition (of 50) digital print
by Dana Lechtenberg, titled
"Here's A Whole World Of Fun!"

The print measures 18" x 24".  My print is #41/50
The concept of the print is reminiscent of the old ads
found in the back of comics books, BUT instead
features nods to favorite Bad Robot productions.


Star Trek

Cloverfield 

Alcatraz 

Fringe 

Super 8 

Person of Interest 

Alias 

LOST 

Revolution 

Cloverfield 

Order Form 

...so happy and colorful! I just love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment