Thursday, May 23, 2013

The End - Three Years Later

Today marks the three year anniversary 
of the LOST finale.

The End.

 I thought it only fitting I share one of the LOST prints 
I purchased from The Bad Robot Art Experience. 
It arrived yesterday, so is still unframed.
But it is the perfect image to acknowledge 5/23:

"The Final Adventure"
by Julia Sonmi Heglund

It is a limited edition giclee print
on archival paper, and measures 10" x 8".
My print is #9/35.

Another print in my collection shares a similar image.
"Eye Wide Shut" by FroDesign:
#40/42

and revisiting the final LOST cast photo
"The Sanctuary"
#162/815

I really haven't let go...
probably never will.
I will always be LOST.

***UPDATE***

"The Final Adventure" is now framed...

...and hanging in my office adjacent to
"Eye Wide Shut".

No comments:

Post a Comment