Thursday, July 28, 2011

Comic Con/The Barracks



I just returned from a mind-boggling week in 
San Diego for Comic Con 2011.
The trip was fantastic! I met amazing Losties, 
shared accomodations with a group of online friends 
that I finally got to met in person and generally geeked out.

Once-in-a-lifetime experiences abounded.....
a LOSTie party at "The Barracks" 
(the name we dubbed the two adjacent condos 
our group rented for the week), 
attending the world premieres
of Captain America and Cowboys and Aliens, 
a tour through Disney animation studios and the abc lot
by my friend Alice/comixguru
(lots of poses in front of building 23, 
the former home of the LOST writers and
more pictures of the office directory in the building where
Darlton and the gang now have offices.)
and the amazing LOST panel hosted by Jeff Jensen
and Dan Snierson from EW.

There were so many highlights to the trip that it may take a few
days to let it all sink in. My LOST collection has also expanded
with autographs, mementos, gifts from my friends 
at The Barracks, and so many photos that it will
take weeks to process and organize them all.

Stay tuned for new posts from the trip.
Today I return to my real life (boo!)
and back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment