Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Necklace from Evangeline Lilly's Personal Wardrobe Offered!

I was contacted by fellow LOST fan and collector, Madison Z.
for assistance in getting word out that she has another piece
of fantastic LOST-related memorabilia offered for sale.
I'll let her tell you about it in her own words:


For sale:  The authentic Rfavela turquoise choker worn 
by Evangeline Lilly when  she appeared on “The View”




This necklace was purchased directly from the owner of Rfavela (Claudia Cox) from an auction she did selling Rfavela jewelry items that Evangeline Lilly wore on her promo tour for Cannes film festival.  I managed to purchase the necklace which Claudia also told me was made in Canada at Evangeline’s Canadian home during holidays!  Evangeline Lilly is one of the 3 founders of Rfavela along with Claudia.  I have never worn this necklace, it was purchased for display and it is very beautiful. 

Although I did not get a COA with this because I bought it directly from the owner of Rfavela (don’t really need proof when you get it from her own store hehe), she did include a postcard of Hawaii signed on the back by herself which I can send as well.  Claudia not only is the owner of Rfavela, but also worked as Evangeline’s double during every season on Lost!  They were also roommates during the filming so you can be sure this is the EXACT necklace worn by Evangeline!

I’m asking $450, if you’re interested in owning a  piece of Lost/Evangeline history or have any questions, please email me (Madison) at storm_angel25@hotmail.com


Note from Andalone again - 
I previously posted an entry about Claudia Cox
taken from The Vilcek Foundation Celebrates LOST




No comments:

Post a Comment