Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Believe in Duct Tape" by Jared Wong

The first item that I bid on in the 
Cancer Gets LOST auction
was ""Believe in Duct Tape"
by Jared Wong.
The concept is genius!
It is based on Miles' quote in the LOST finale:
"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape".
(screencap used with the permission of Cancer Gets LOST.)

The original piece is made entirely out of duct tape on
an 18" x 24" canvas and is signed on the frame.
"Believe in Duct Tape"
is currently being framed, so I am using
Cancer Gets LOST's photos from the auction listing. 
I'll update this post with photo of framed 
art when it is returned to me.
(photo used with the permission of Cancer Gets LOST)

(photo used with the permission of Cancer Gets LOST)

***UPDATE***
"Believe in Duct Tape" now framed!

No comments:

Post a Comment