Saturday, November 3, 2012

Silhouettes From Popular Culture by Olly Moss

Olly Moss has become one of my favorite artists.
I was first introduced to his work during
DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear aka
The LOST Underground Art Project.

"Locke's Secret" was the second print 
released in the 16-print series.
I also have the Locke's Secret Tshirt.

"LOST" was the final print released in
The LOST Underground Art Project - Series II 

I'm so proud to own both prints and they
are treasured pieces in my collection.
They show up often in photos of other 
collection items that I've posted on the blog.

I've since purchased 8 additional
prints (non-LOST) by Olly Moss and
was thrilled to hear that his
Gallery 1988 Show
"Silhouettes From Popular Culture"
would be compiled into a book.

It arrived this week.

I actually purchased two copies of the book because.....

John Locke and Ben Linus 
ARE INCLUDED!
I plan on framing these pages from 
one of  the books and displaying in my
LOST room.

Robert Kirkman. author of the "Walking Dead"
graphic novels purchased the original
silhouettes from the show.

But I am content with my copies -
they are THAT AWESOME!

Photos from the gallery showing of all of the
original framed pieces can be seen here:

Additional photos and video can be seen here:




No comments:

Post a Comment