Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 3 Case Incentive Card

I am very particular as to how my LOST trading cards
are stored.  I prefer to use clear acrylic screw-down
cases for both the autograph and costume cards
in my collection, as well as the 
ACEO sketch cards I have acquired.
  They provide greater protection
and security than the flimsier top loader.

There is one exception in my collection.
I have one graded trading card that is encased
in a snap-top shallow acrylic *box*
It is the only graded card in my collection,
though the collection in its entirety is mint/near mint.

Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 Trading Card Set 
included a very rare "Dealer 3-case Incentive Card".
Harold Perrineau signed the card and
Beckett Grading Services graded the card 9.5.


No comments:

Post a Comment