Saturday, May 15, 2010

LOST Underground Art Project - Part Deux

....AND....
Here we go again!

The LOST Underground Art Project
and the DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear site
have been resurrected as we count down the final days to the LOST finale.

A series of three prints by Kevin Tong for
LOST Live, The Final Celebration
were released at the event on May 13, 2010 at UCLA.
They were made available online yesterday, May 14.

Each depicts iconic moments in LOST:


Jack in the bamboo grove from The Pilot episode...


James Ford reading the "Dear Mr. Sawyer" letter.


Hurley and the Dharma van.

I purchased the Hurley print.

***UPDATE - May 25, 2010***
I ordered the Jack and Sawyer versions of the 

LOST Live print this morning.
I was so compelled by the finale Sunday night,   

and I just couldn't get the image of Jack 
lying in the bamboo grove out of my head.


***UPDATE - May 27, 2010***
The prints have already been delivered!
 LOST Live - Jack is print #295/300.
LOST Live - Sawyer is print  #252/300.


***UPDATE - June 5, 2010***
The LOST Live Hurley print was finally delivered today.
My print is #186/300

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment