Monday, May 31, 2010

Rittenhouse Archives - LOST Seasons 1 - 5 Lenticular Motion Cards

I recently purchased the 9 card lenticular motion card subset of the Rittenhouse Archives' release of LOST Seasons 1-5.  They are way cool!  Flat photography does not do them justice, so I made little videos clips of four of the cards.

Photobucket
Card L2 - Oceanic Flight 815 breaks apart over the island.

Photobucket
Card L6 - A meteorite destroys Mr. Clucks and Tricia Tanaka is dead.

Photobucket
Card L8 - A bright white light and the island disappears.

Photobucket
Card L9 - The freighter explodes......

2 comments:

  1. I've opened 4 boxes of rittenhouse seasons 1-5 and have L1,L2,L3,L4,L9...got two more boxes coming soon..hopefully i'll complete the set with those two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just picking up the subsets on ebay. I bought so many boxes of the Inkworks cards, and still had to fill in with supplemental purchases to complete sets. Then I ended up with hundreds of extra cards.

    ReplyDelete