Monday, May 3, 2010

LOST Limited Edition Wristband: Last Lost Camera


These limited edition wristbands were given out to the Season 6 cast and crew of LOST as wrap gifts from the camera department.  They were limited to only 300 bands. Each band is embossed with "lastlostcamera 2010 SMOKE MO WEED!" - an inside joke, and are in the colors of Rasta.
Apparently there were a few left over and the remaining ones are up for sale on ebay..  I purchased two  and they arrived today.
***UPDATE***
I've looked up the seller on IMDB, and he was a camera operator on Season 6 of LOST.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. My son just found one of these outside Kintaro ramen noodles in Vancouver, BC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasta color is really hip even to those who barely know the origin of it. I admit it is really a nice color combination of silicone wristbands for sale. And even for other types of bracelets that I see for sale most of the time is in Rasta color, especially when I walk along the resorts' souvenir shops.

    ReplyDelete