Friday, November 27, 2009

LOST in the Music - Season One

There is no denying that the amazing score of Michael Giacchino adds SO much to LOST. I have purchased each season soundtrack as soon as it has become available.
 


In addtion to LOST's original score, there have been many awesome songs used in the show. I make a mix cd each season of the cover songs used. My LOST mixes contain the audio clip that contains the portion of song as heard on the show, followed by the full-length recording of the song. I reference the web site losthatch.com for the audio clips, since they have already been isolated, and it saves me the trouble of doing it myself.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

(If you click on the above picture, the song list will be displayed large enough to view clearly.) I love listening to my LOST mix cd's. Adding the actual show sound clips allows me to relive particular scenes and episodes so very clearly. The audio clips are identified by episode on the printed playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment