Sunday, November 22, 2009

Uh Oh! abc.com has restocked their LOST store.......

The abc.com store just added new items that I must have! There are Dharma pint glasses and shot glasses with the more recent Dharma logos, a Dharma skateboard, window clings.....hmmmm, maybe I'll just put them on my Christmas list?

The posters in The LOST Underground Art Project have been putting a dent in my checkbook at $50 plus shipping each. I am currently 13/14 on the posters, with two more to go. I will complete the entire set eventually, but I fear that it will be at a highly inflated cost. The demand for the posters has increased and they are selling out in a matter of seconds at this point. It is almost impossible to be one of the lucky (under) 200 people who manage to get one.

I am grateful for the the Art Project as not only have I been able to acquire some truly amazing LOST-inspired art, but I have made the acquaintance of some remarkable people in the LOST fan community. I think some wonderful friendships have been forged. And that is a most welcome and wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment