Sunday, November 8, 2009

LOST Scripts - Part 3

 

 

 

 

The final script is one of the major treasures of my LOST collection. It is a cast-signed copy of "The Moth". It was obtained at the charity auction event at The Official LOST Fan Convention, hosted by Creation Entertainment in June 2005. The script was authenticated by Cards, Sports, & More, and has the holographic seal on the inside cover that corresponds with the COA. The signatures include (alphabetically): Naveen Andrews, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Emilie de Ravin, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Harold Perrineau, Ian Somerhalder.

***UPDATE 10/20/12***
This script in no longer part of my collection.
I donated it to the Cancer Gets LOST auction.

Cancer has recently touched my family in a profound
and devastating way and I was compelled to do
what I could to make a difference for someone else.

I am proud and humbled to report that the script sold for
$2,500.00!!!

100% of the money raised through
Cancer Gets LOST went to
 The National Brain Tumor Society. 
You can read more about it
here:



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment