Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lost - Magazines

Magazines with LOST covers and/or articles are a part of my LOST OCD. I subscribe to TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, LOST The Official Magazine, and Geek Magazine. I purchase other magazines and publications when there is an issue featuring LOST. I will be scanning and posting some of the covers in my collection. All of my magazines are bagged and boarded. I am leaving them in the bags for the scans, so they remain protected.

The first is an industry magazine, "MakeUp", featuring Evangeline Lilly on the cover. She signed it on October 22, 2006 during an appearance in New York City.
MakeUp

***EDIT***
This magazine came with A COA on the autograph, but I don't know for sure that it is authentic. I purchased the magazine because of the article on about how some of the make-up effects are created on LOST.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment