Monday, July 15, 2013

Fun With LOST Megos: Ghostbuster Miles

I couldn't resist taking a few liberties with 
"ghostbuster" Miles and inserting a ghost 
into the scene.

"You can go now."



The Dustbuster is a little large,
but it was the smallest prop I could
find that was similar in appearance to device
that Miles used in "Confirmed Dead".
It is actually a doll-sized red Dustbuster
that I sprayed black.

Miles' jacket is from a Classic TV Toys
gray suit purchased for another LOST Mego. 
I added dark-washed blue jeans.
Mego Miles is wearing the long-sleeved gray
shirt included with his original outfit.

I found the ghost on a google image search.
I wanted a cartoony ghost with some dimension.
I printed the image on cardstock
and mounted on a small block attached
to wall to create the illusion of floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment