Sunday, August 14, 2011

LOST Alums at Comic-Con: Alcatraz

Alcatraz is another of the new shows that
I am know will become an addiction for me.
I wish I didn't have to wait until mid-season to see it.

It is filled with LOST connections.....
of course Jorge Garcia stars.
LOST writer/producer Liz Sarnoff is show runner
and Jack Bender recently signed on as director. 
JJ Abrams is the executive producer so - 
AMAZEBALLS.

Same old story on Alcatraz panel
at Comic-Con....Saturday scheduling conflict,
so I was doubly grateful that I was able to meet
Jorge at the "Friends of the Nerdolution" panel and get his
autograph. (See Thursday at Comic-Con post)

My friend and Barracks housemate CaliPH
gave me his extra Alcatraz mini poster.
It measures 17" x 11".

and I found an Alcatraz hotel key card on the floor
of the Exhibition Hall of Comic-Con on Sunday.
So I picked it up.


It looks a little worse for wear. I think it got
stomped on A LOT before I found it.



No comments:

Post a Comment