Sunday, August 14, 2011

LOST Alums at Comic Con: Once Upon a Time

Another of the new fall shows that I am
eagerly anticipating is "Once Upon a Time".

The executive producers/writers/shows runners
are Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis of LOST.
And yet another LOST connection: Lana Parilla co-stars. 
She portrayed one of  "The Others" - Greta.
Bonnie and Greta occupied The Looking Glass Station.
Greta

I am a sucker for fairy tales - Once Upon a Time
and Happily Ever After have been my secret mantras
for most of my life. I know the show will be amazing!
You can read more about it here:

I missed the panel for OUaT due to (awesome)
scheduling conflict previously mentioned.
I did watch it online and am even more
excited for the OUaT premiere.

I managed to score some Once Upon a Time swag
at Comic-Con though. My friend Scoutpost gave
me a OUaT mirror. 

It's a very nice little compact that lights up
when opened. 

It did NOT however, tell me that I am 
the fairest one of all.
(must be defective)


No comments:

Post a Comment